Blog comments are pre-moderated to check they comply with the participation guidelines below. If comments don’t comply, they will not be published.
We will always try to acknowledge comments added within a 24-hour period during the working week. However, we cannot guarantee this.
If you have a query about why your contribution has not appeared/disappeared on the site, our participation guidelines or approach to moderation, please email us at email@example.com.
When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- do not use this site for party-political purposes (this site is paid for with public money so it’s inappropriate to engage in party-political activity)
- please do not post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- do not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- do not attempt to log on using another user’s account
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion